Top Posts & Pages
- Art History's Funniest Moments
- Disturbing Art: The works of Theodore Gericault (If you don't like scenes of death, don't click).
- Art History Radio: Sunday in the Park with George
- Richard Serra plays a practical joke on the government
- Art History Quote of the Day: Salvador Dali sees past a woman's appearance
- "Parasite" by George Frederick Watts
- The Work of Shirin Neshat
- Art History in "The Little Mermaid"
- Passages: The History of Jewish and Christian Manuscripts
Art History Categories
A Cloud of Artacoustiguide Andy Warhol architecture Art History in the News black and white photography Charlotte El Greco Francis Bacon Francisco Goya Georges Seurat Georgia Hickory Museum of Art Hildegard of Bingen Ireland Italy Jacques Louis David Jean-Michel Basquiat John William Waterhouse Leonardo da Vinci Marcel Duchamp Max Ridgway Morton Feldman music North Carolina On This Day in Art History Pablo Picasso photography podcast Pre-Raphaelite Brotherhood Pre-Raphaelites Rembrandt Van Rijn Richard Serra Rome ruins Salvador Dali Savannah sculpture song South Carolina Stephen Sondheim Sunday Afternoon on the Island of La Grande Jatte Sunday in the Park with George The Economist Vincent Van Gogh Yoko Ono
Art History Ramblings
Click on a day for some art